The ultimate bags for creators are here and they’re hitting the streets today: the Stealth Alias Backpack and Stealth Relay Messenger.
We previewed both bags at Summer NAMM earlier this year and you can finally pick one up now. Whether you’re a DJ, Producer, Engineer, Songwriter or any other kind of creative, the Stealth Alias and Relay will keep you organized and packed right.
Don’t know which one suits your lifestyle better? Here’s some of our favorite features of both bags to help you out.
Life as a creative keeps you on your toes — no two days are the same. If you’re constantly needing to change the contents of your bag, then there will be days where you need to pack more gear or less.
One of the best features of the Alias is its expandable storage. Access an extra 4L of volume in an instant when you need it and just as easily pare down on a light-rig day.
The Alias also weighs in at only 1.76lbs (less than 800g), half the weight of our Classic FlyBy and features ergonomically designed, padded shoulder straps and back support for maximum comfort.
With additional features like the Fidlock quick-release chest-strap buckle, the luggage pass, and a hidden pocket that you can access while carrying the bag, the Alias is truly designed for quick and efficient travel.
Perfect if you:
- need maximum mobility
- need expandable storage options
- prefer even weight distribution across your shoulders for longer travel.
You keep your laptop, tablet, samplers and drum machines all within arm’s reach because technology is an extension of your body and quintessential to your art. Sometimes, you pick up a vinyl record or two on the way home. The Relay is the best bag for the job, keeping all of this in place without getting in the way.
You’ll find the same ergonomic features of the Alias, but also the benefits of a messenger bag’s wider compartments for optimal space management. Pack your toys up and start creating anywhere and everywhere.
Perfect if you:
- always carry your instrument on your back
- need quick and easy gear access by your side
- produce or design on the fly
- want to remain filed and organized (especially with documents, portfolios, vinyls)
- prefer that messenger bag look.
These bags carry the same DNA as our M80 Stealth line of guitar and bass cases, combining the best of sleek design, rugged protection and ultimate mobility to make your urban commute that much more comfortable.
Like all other MONO cases, the Alias and Relay are built to military specs, using 100% animal-free materials with extreme resistance to the elements and all touring conditions. A water-resistant Sharkskin shell keeps creators on the move come rain or shine, and riveted reinforcements welcome heavy duty usage in urban environments.
Here are some items and creative production tools that fit in the Alias and Relay:
– 12” vinyls
– Ableton Push 1, 2
– Native Instrument Maschine MK3, MIKRO, JAM, STUDIO
– Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 2-deck Rekordbox
– Pioneer DJ DDJ-WeGO4 Portable
– Pioneer DJ DDJ-SP1 Sub-Controller for Serato DJ Pro
– Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP1 Sub-Controller for Rekordbox
– Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 4-channel DJ Mixer with Effects
– Roland AIRA MX-1 Mix Performer
– AKAI Professional APC40 MKII Pad Controller
– AKAI Professional MPK Mini MKII Keyboard Controller
– AKAI Professional MPK Mini Play Portable Keyboard and MIDI Controller
– Novation Launchpad Grid Controller
– Novation Launchpad Pro Grid Controller
– Novation Launchkey Mini Keyboard Controller
– LINE6 HELIX Control
– LINE6 AMPLIFi FX100
– BOSS ME-80 Multi-effects Pedal
– BOSS GT-1000 Guitar Multi-effects Pedal
– HeadRush Gigboard Guitar FX and Amp Modeling Processor
– TC Helicon VoiceLive 3 Extreme