It’s a wrap!! Congratulations to all our winners and a big thank you to everyone who took part in the giveaway and to all our 16 partners. Look out for more contest we run in the future – stay tuned!
+ The Great Pedal Rig Giveaway
MONO Pedalboards are finally here!
Naturally, this sort of thing calls for celebration… a big one.
So in our biggest competition ever, we’ll be giving an awesome MONO Pedalboard Lite™ away each week for 16 weeks. But to make it even bigger, we’ve partnered with the very best pedal brands in the world to create 16 weekly prize packs, which include:
– A MONO Pedalboard Lite™
– A selection of pedals* from one of our awesome partners
– A MONO Tick 2.0™ (which fits your Pedalboard Lite)
– A set of Ernie Ball patch cables
– 3M Dual Lock
Whether you’re into maxing out your overdrive, or you’re wild for wah, you could be taking home some awesome gear.
*1 or more pedals.
How do I enter?
It couldn’t be simpler. Just head to our Facebook Contest page and enter the competition once per week, each week that you want to win. We don’t need anything from you except your name and email. The best part? You’ve got 16 chances to win, so stay tuned to Facebook for the weekly drop.
Week 1 | Dunlop: Matt Foley
Week 2 | JHS: Drew Beasley
Week 3 | Walrus Audio: Caleb Pagan
Week 4 | Ernie Ball: Russ Burch
Week 5 | Seymour Duncan: Chris Poma
Week 6 | EarthQuaker Devices: Edward Adams
Week 7 | Eventide: Austin Dillard
Week 8 | Strymon: Brooke Abelsen
Week 9 | TC Electronic: Kris Lawrence
Week 10 | D’Addario: Luis Jimenez
Week 11 | Malekko: Tim Barry
Week 12 | Chase Bliss Audio: John Hill
Week 13 | Beetronics: Jake Martin
Week 14 | Empress Effects: Tom Mintun
Week 15 | Diamond Pedals:Luiz Ferrari
Week 16 | Caroline Guitar Company:Lou Remondelli
Terms & Conditions
The Great Pedal Rig Giveaway (the “Competition”) is organised by MONO Creators Inc (MONO) and its partners.
- The Competition is open to anyone in the USA (contiguous 48 states) only, except employees of MONO, sponsoring companies and their agencies, and their immediate family members. Contestants must be 18 years old and above.
- Competition starts on 25th July 2017 0001 hrs and ends on 15th November 2017, 2359 hrs. To enter, each participant in the Competition must submit his/her (a) first name, (b) last name and (c) email address on the contest landing page.
- MONO reserves the right to reject any submission it deems inappropriate in its sole discretion at any time without informing the participants.
- There will be a prize given out weekly. The Competition prize will include:
- One MONO Tick
- One MONO Pedalboard Lite
- Ernie Ball patch cables
- A selection of pedals from MONO’s partners.
- The selection of pedals from MONO’s partners will change every week. The weekly Winner will be selected at random. The prizes shall only be paid out to Contestants who qualify to participate meeting all requirements here and elsewhere in the Terms and Conditions. MONO reserves the right in addition to any other available remedies to forfeit the entire prize or to deduct any damages/losses payable from the prize, at its sole discretion.
- All decisions made by MONO in relation to this Competition are final and no enquiries, appeals, verbal or written or any other correspondence will be entertained. The participants agree to accept and abide by all decisions made by MONO.
- No obligation will be incurred by MONO by reason of participation in this Competition or by reason of anything done or omitted to be done by the participants as a result of or on account of this event.
- Each participant agrees that your personal data may be used by the BandLab Technologies group of companies to send him/her marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of BandLab and its business partners, and for research and analysis. If any participant has any questions relating to BandLab’s collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data, please contact BandLab’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- Participants shall not grant any interviews or discuss with any member of the press or other media his/her participation in the Competition, without first notifying and obtaining the prior written consent of MONO.
- MONO reserves the right to change, amend or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice. MONO further reserves the right, without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, suspend or in any other way cease this Competition at any time without prior notice.
- Each participant expressly acknowledges and agrees that MONO, its related/affiliated companies and their respective officers, employees and agents shall not be liable to any of the participants for any claim, liability, damages, cost, loss or expense whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with his/her participation in the Competition, or arising from compliance with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and this event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore laws.